Can’t bring yourself to even think about Christmas? Even though we’ve said goodbye to 80 days and are now down to the 70’s. Believe me they’ll zip by quickly, so in case you need a nudge here are ten reasons to prepare for Christmas now. Then in December . . .
- You won’t have to drive round and round the mall’s parking structure looking for a place to park.
- You won’t have to stand in long lines waiting to pay for your purchases.
- You will have time to read each card you receive.
- You can spend time doing fun things with your family—building a snowman or making a puzzle.
- You can sit and admire your tree’s decorations and remember the times when you bought or made them.
- You won’t be wakened in the middle of the night thinking of the present you forgot to buy Uncle George.
- If carolers come to sing, you can thank them with cookies you have tucked in your freezer.
- Snow will be something to enjoy because you don’t have to go out in it unless you want to.
- You can give yourself an early gift—a massage perhaps?
- You’ll be relaxed and ready for anything that comes your way.
And if you’re relaxed, I’ll be relaxed, because I’ll have less of a mess to clean up at your house on Christmas day.
So what are you waiting for?
Get busy now so you and I can truly enjoy a stress-free, love-filled holiday.