I promised more suggestions for your Advent Activity Calendar and here they are.
1. Make popcorn and cranberries strings to hang outside to feed the birds.
2. Make a paper chain to hang inside. Use only red and green paper to match the holiday.
3. Clean one drawer. Maybe two. Donate anything in good condition to your favorite charity.
4. Shovel or sweep the front walk.
5. Wrap presents.
You can download the recipe here. They freeze beautifully.
7. Everyone work together making supper. These Spicy Shrimp are easy and a favorite among the elves, probably because they love licking their buttery fingers when they’re done.
8. Go caroling in your neighborhood or at a senior citizens center or homeless center.
Come back again for even more activity suggestions for your calendar